We all want to pay the least amount of tax legally possible and
indeed Lord Tomlin stated
"Every man is entitled to order his affairs so that the tax
attaching under the appropriate Acts is less than it otherwise
It is clear that the only way to achieve this is through careful
and considered planning to reduce your taxation liabilities,
structuring your business correctly and making the most of your
personal tax allowances.
Our team work closely together to discuss relevant matters with
a view to bringing the whole firm's experience to bear to help with
individual tax and corporate tax planning to ensure our clients pay
less tax and run their businesses tax efficiently.
We can help you with:-
- Corporate tax.
- Tax planning advice for companies of all sizes.
- Partnership and unincorporated business tax planning.
- Help with VAT and other indirect taxes.
- Capital gains tax advice to maximise exemptions and
- Capital allowances and property tax.
- Accessing research and development tax credits.
- The tax implications of employee share option schemes.
- Tax and VAT investigations and reviews.
- Advice on tax and your employment status.
- Personal tax.
- Personal tax investigations.
- Preparation of your self assessment tax returns.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Advice on the tax for overseas properties, assets and
- Ensure that your will is drawn up to maximise tax
- The tax issues with probate for executors and acting as
professional trustees or executors.
Benefits to you are:-
You know that you are as tax efficient as you can be.
Our Tax Investigations Service provides cover for our fees
in defending you and your business from full HMRC tax
investigations, individual, corporate, VAT and PAYE.
For details of our Tax Investigation services please download
the appropriate brochure "Tax
Investigation Service Summary".